The Family

The Family
our boys

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mom, whoever loses, wins

Adam is a dawdler. It takes him forever to get dressed, brush his teeth, etc. So to get him into the car and buckled faster, I tell him it's a race. I have to buckle Alex and get myself in and buckled before he is done. Normally, I slow a bit and he wins (and loves to win). Yesterday, it was just me and him in the car and he was taking forever so I rushed and I won. I start laughing and he says, "Mom? Today, why don't we play it so whoever loses, wins?" Always negotiating!!!!
We are having to really reign him in on the Wii. Since we bought him Sports Resort, he is so obsessed. That would be bad enough, but he also HAS to be in control of the remote! It drives me nuts! He wants to be the one running the whole show. Wii was my idea and I have created a monster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment